Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rolan's Special Day

Rolan in a chair that belonged to his mother when she was a little girl.
Grammy, Michele, Rolan, Brent, Clayton, Mike
Me with Rachel in her 'Brandon' sweatshirt
Rolan wouldn't give Rachel a kiss but he was happy to blow her one!
Rolan received "A Name and a Blessing" on Sunday, March 29 at the home of his parents. Brent Echols performed the ordinance with Bishop Sincich while Rolan sat on Mommy's lap. A chocolate chip cookie helped keep the reverence. My sister, Rachel, attended and Chantel's family was there in spirit. I believe Brandon, Grandpa Dayley, and my dad were probably there too, completing the circle of love around Rolan. I couldn't help shedding a tear as I felt the spirit and heard the words of the blessing. A wonderful end to my visit to California.
I love you, Family!

No comments: