Monday, March 09, 2009

New Guy

OK, so I have a new guy in my life. Chantel gave her approval. I am still so surprised at how it all happened. A friend introduced us to each other and there was an instant connection. Of course, he doesn't have even half the qualities I thought I wanted. For example, he's shorter than I am. But he can dance so that's a plus. He depends on me for a lot but I depend on him too. He doesn't really do anything, but he loves to make me happy and that makes me love him! He's really smart and he makes me laugh. I know I can trust him. Soren and Owen gave me the thumbs up too, so I think I'll keep him around.
Meet OSCAR!downright irresistable
a deep thinker

indulges me when I need camera time
Gotta love that nose!

2 comments:

Emerson said...

He is adorable!! I'm so excited for you...and wondered how you are. I finally wrote you a letter to find out if you were all right.

Glad to see you are blogging again...hope to write you again, soon!

Maipenrai said...

oh he's soooo cute!!!