Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Swingin' with Imagination

Last week Chantel and I took the boys and drove to Oak Ridge, Tennessee to visit my nieces and nephews. The first day Owen and I sat outside on the glider swing and played his favorite game--imagination. Right now we're on a story about a boy named Owen who has a pet rat, Scabbers, (he does in real life) but this rat can talk. Sometimes Owen objects to his picture being taken, but this time he didn't, probably because I held the camera at arm's length and kept snapping away, while playing imagination the whole time. That's why most of the pictures aren't centered, but they capture the expressions on his sweet face.

Owen demonstrating how his rat eats corn on the cob.



Demonstrating how Scabbers 'smells' danger.





My favorite picture.

No comments: