Monday, December 17, 2007

My Younger Brother's Brood, Day 7

After the hockey game and the play, we went back to John's house for some KFC and pictures. Savanah had to go to work so I only got to be with her for a short time. After dinner, Queston showed me some truly funny clips on Utube. I love the way John's boys always gather whenever I visit. They are hard-working, honest young men and I truly enjoy their company. I promised that next time I would stay longer. When I got back to Mom's at bedtime, she had pineapple upside down cake waiting for me. Yum!


My niece Savanah and her boyfriend George. Savanah graduated from high school the same time that I graduated from Mills. She is a sweetie.
Jantzen, Kolsen, Me, Queston, Garrett
In birth order: 4th,5th, Me again, 1st, 3rd and my brother who is an excellent parent with a huge heart, a great amount of wisdom and a truly funny, funny bone. I love you, Bo!
We look like siblings don't you think? (Except I don't have a mustache yet).
John, Martha and Theresa

No comments: