Saturday, July 07, 2007

Once in a while




a missionary comes along whose influence goes beyond the norm. Such is the case with Elder Grow who spent many hours at our house and finished his mission last December. The other day I had the great pleasure of visiting with him again (and giving him a real hug) and meeting his mother and one of his siblings. Elder Grow told me that a blessing he once gave me was the time when the spirit was the most clear about what he was supposed to say and what I was supposed to know. In the blessing were many promises both for me and my family. He also said, "There are more trials ahead..." I have thought about that many times since, especially lately. I hope I'm enduring this trial with grace, faith and courage. I am so supported by the love of others and living at my sister's house feels especially right.

No comments: