Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What Do All These Have in Common?


Dolphin
(The blue of this water is real)

St Stephen's Cathedral, Mainz, Germany


Sydney Opera House

Heidelberg Castle, Heidelberg, Germany

Kauri tree

Baby Joey


Ok, I'll give you a hint....



Tree Hugger?
My Best Girl!! All these photos (and more) are from Marilyn's recent trip to Australia, New Zealand, Europe and New York City, and anyone who's been to NY will tell you that it's like another country! She went with her sisters and her nieces for 3 1/2 weeks. Mar and I have been friends for 24 years, since I was pregnant with Clayton and she was pregnant with Christine. We even used the same doctor when we had previous home births, but didn't know each other at the time. She has been with me through thick and thin. My children love her as one of the family as well.

1985





No comments: