Sunday, April 27, 2008

Road Trip! Again!!

Leaving for Memphis, folks. Driving again. Love to see unexplored country, take backroads I may never take again. Just my music, me and wide open spaces. The cool part is having an open ended return. I'll stay until it's time to leave. Well, not exactly. I have an appointment on May 9 that I have to be back for, but I am relishing the idea of being spontaneous and coming home when the time is right. Hope to do some more genealogy research while I'm there. I look forward to being with my family though, my aunt and uncles certainly, and some cousins too, if I'm lucky. I'll go see my dad's grave and visit some of the old places, but other than that, we'll see what happens. Because I'll be driving, I'll take my laptop, so look for a post or two while I'm away. See you from the road!

No comments: